Monday, March 14, 2011

AS ♥



Ho Ho Ho! I'm running okay? Haha. Well, I guess everybody know how hurt when our heart brakes up into tiny little pieces right? So do I but we can't still at the phase without doing nothing. We as a human kind must try to face it and try to overcome it so we could be better person in the future. As for me I had found my healer, my only and one <3 :) Introduce youuuuuu! 



(well, his eyes suppose not that big but nevermind :D)

Meet him, AMREEZ SHREE!
Firstly, he the one who could open my heart than any man could do. He teaches me what together means? Do you know what means by together? Together (Two person) try to - gether something that they want. Happinness, Love and whatever it's. Also that every single thing about you and her/he could share together with. It doesn't matter if it's private or don't. Don't keep your trouble inside and don't think that you could solve your problem without him/her. That's what he tolds me. I love the way you talk to me. I love the way you miss me, But I love more the way you love me :) I want everybody to know that how much I love you. Stay the way you are. Te amoire my Bobo <3

P/s: He asked me to do so >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment