Saturday, January 1, 2011

what a day!



Erm, I think this is the last post before I'm going back to my hostel :'( Oh, I'm gonna miss my sweet home very much, family, kittens, my beloved Bobo and my friends. Today I went out to Bj and Qb with my friends arina and nanaku! Hoping that my bobo came but he didn't because of he got tuition classes T.T It's okay, I can face it. After finishing talking to the phone a few hours with him, well now I started to miss him. Did you know that you are the perfect man in my heart for now? You just like a crayon that coloured my rainbow just to make me smile and more laugther. I love you and I really do. I'm so grateful to have someone like you in my world. I'll miss you my bobo :) and not to forget my baby sisters, my friends and my blog. I'll miss you damn alot okayy? Wait for me, Imma gonna come back :))

No comments:

Post a Comment